This updated guide offers content and test questions based on the most recent version of the AP Psychology course objectives. Our latest edition includes:
• Three full-length practice exams: one diagnostic test and two full-length practice tests
• Comprehensive answer explanations for all questions
• A review of all AP test topics, including research methods, the biological basis of behavior, and treatment of disorders
• An abnormal psychology chapter completely overhauled to reflect the latest changes to the DSM-5
• Fifteen additional multiple-choice practice questions for each unit with explained answers
• An analysis of the test's essay section with a sample essay
ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS: Students who purchase this book will also get access to three additional full-length online AP Psychology tests with all questions answered and explained. These online exams can be easily accessed by smartphone, tablet, or computer.